Requirements for foreigners
A driving course may be started by a person who stays on the territory of the Republic of Poland for at least 185 days in each calendar year, due to their personal or professional ties, or who will present a certificate that they have been studying in Poland for at least six months. Additionally, to participate in the course, it will be necessary to obtain a “Driver Candidate Profile” (PKK).
What is PKK and how to obtain it?
PKK is an electronic document which contains unique number and information identifying the person applying for the issuance of a document confirming the right to drive vehicles (Driving License). This document is generated in the system by the Communications Department of the City Hall.
In order to abtain the PKK you will need
- Polish/EU ID, or passport of the country of origin
- residence card/residence visa or other document that confirms that you have been staying on the territory of Poland for more than 185 days
- one driving-license/ID/residence card type photograph
- a certificate of no contraindications to drivingissued by the occupational medicine doctor. The 50zl discount voucher is available in our office 🙂
- written consent of a parent/legal guardian in case of people under 18 years of age. You can downloand it HERE.
If we already have all of this, in the next step we go with the above-mentioned documents, to the Communication Department in the City Office, appropriate to the place of residence. In Wrocław it’s located at ul. Gabrieli Zapolskiej 4. There, after completing the application form, available also HERE we will receive the PKK.